- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole recipients of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or
rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to
fulfill a request from you, e.g. a question about an object or person on the site.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about current events, updates on the project, changes to groups or individuals on this website or changes to this privacy
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or or other contact information given for
www.sirkeithparkmemorial.org.nz. You may at any time:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit
sensitive information via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline.
If we ask you for personal information please be aware that the site implements SSL security meaning that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You will be able to verify this
by looking for a padlock icon in the address bar or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, site development, testing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment by our service provider.