Our Memorial project is on track – but we need more ... !! About $1,000 per day for the next 2 months. We need your support now - please ... !!!
Update Key points:
- Replica Hurricane is now fully paid for and at the Port of Felixstowe, UK for shipment 16th June
- Shipping and Insurance are now funded through to New Zealand
- Arrival Port of Tauranga 18th August – but we need funds to pay GST and port clearance charges: also for engineering and erection costs
- A&G Price has generously offered to fund the supporting trusses and a plaque for the plinth
- Thames Community Board fully supportive and assisting negotiations through Council processes
- Project on track for the Battle of Britain 2020 Commemorations at the Thames Airfield, for the 80th Anniversary: over $100k raised to date.